Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

05 August 2006

My "Take That, Winter" Escape

Because I can't stand winter and swear every year that I will embark on an island vacation as the cold weather descends on the city, I have finally gone off and booked myself a warm weather destination vacation that will drive those winter blues away.

Last night I booked an 8 day/7 night vacation to St. Martin. Sooooo excited. Will be staying here. Sandy beaches and snorkeling? I'm so ready. Island rum: Beware. Pain au chocolat, here I am come. Sun...I worship thee.

So. Cannot. Wait.

I luuuurrve frequent flier miles.

2 Comments:

  • Wow, that looks awesome. One perk of having no children, yes? When are you leaving? I still have vacation on the brain and have already been home a week. Eeek...

    By Blogger RockerMom, at 2:10 PM  

  • Definitely a perk of answering to/caring for no one but myself. I leave the after T-giving and return Dec. 1. Just in time to enjoy the holiday season and be entirely rested and relaxed as I do so.

    By Blogger mistressofchange, at 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home