Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

14 July 2006

Blogger Ate my Post

So I don't really feel like retyping all of it right now. But here's the gist of the majority of it:

S is fine. The surgery went well. It took two hours longer than expected, and I don't really know why. He tried to explain, but I don't think he even understands. He was also severly doped up.

Can you believe that you can have surgery to remove cancer and they send you home the same day?? That seems utterly and completely wrong!

But, the good news is the surgery went well and he is home recovering. When he is more lucid, I'll check up and ensure all is well. I am most concerned now about what the lab tests say and what the next course of treatment will be and for how long. But for right now, everything seems to be looking good.

1 Comments:

  • Wow~ sorry to hear about that. I hope things go well in his recovery. And it doesn't surprise me that the hospital kicked him out the same day. Good ol' insurance companies!

    By Blogger RockerMom, at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home