Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

30 May 2006

The Office Sniffler Made Me Lose My Lunch

Former Sales Guy sits one row of cubes away from me. Normally, he's a quiet guy. As of late, he must have developed the worst nervous habit or a monster case of allergies because all I hear is...sniff........sniff sniff.....SNIFFFFFFFFF.

It. Drives. Me. Freaking. Crazy.

Mostly because he's obsessed with cleanliness yet can't seem to find a Kleenex. But also because it's just damn annoying.

As I ate my PB&J sammich at my desk earlier today, I literally lost my appetite as I listened to this. It's just disgusting. Where is the class? Honestly.

I know I am disrupted easily when it comes to sounds like this. It's not the first time and it certainly won't be the last. He's leaving the company on Friday. I keep telling myself I can stomach a few more days of the god-awful sniffling.

In the meantime, I envision myself whipping a box of Kleenex over the cube wall at his head. It's gratifying, but it's hard not to reach for the box on my desk when I hear it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home