Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

11 May 2006

East Meets West Where I Go

Am off to Hong Kong today. Good thing I like it because (a) I will be there for an extended period of time for business; and, (b) business is going to be more than a challenge a day with the mixed cultures that can wear on the best of nerves.

Though I think work will go smoothly, I am most excited about the pure relaxation involved at the end, when I am willingly staying for vacation. There's much I haven't done in past travels that I'd like to do, and even some places I'd like to return to. Plus, I'll be with some fun people and am looking forward to exposing them to some of my favorite things on the island.

The only bittersweet thing about this trip is it's the very first without Pooh. It feels weird. Nerves are a bit shot. It makes me sad. Life moves on, but it's just not the same without him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home