Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

22 May 2006

The Joys of International Travel

Have the day off and still couldn't sleep in. Am wide awake and can't understand why. I hardly call this jet lag. Just sleeping too much in the past 24 hours. How can my body revolt over that?!? I was actually excited that for the first time in a long time I could actually nap on a plane. And now look what it's done to me. Drats. Foiled again.

Am excited about the new windows and screens being installed. Just a few more hours and I'll be able to say my first home improvement project is complete. The list of smaller and more detailed projects continues to grow.

Must worry now about bill payments. So easy to forget the mortgage and the assessments and the other various and sundry bills that pile up while gone. Can I procrastrinate just a bit more, please?

Luckily, the weather is cooperating. Another fantastic spring day in Chicago. Exactly what I need right now. I don't think I could handle the cold after returning from such exotic sun and fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home