Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

22 May 2006

My Rack Thanks You

After turning another year older, I have been especially concerned about the state of some of my best features. Still no crows feet. Skin is still glowing and smooth. Ankles are still slim. My largest concern has been directed mostly to the biggest best asset -- my perky rack.

The positive feedback continues to roll in; however, I never wholly trust where these comments come from. Let's face it: the compliment-giver usually just wants to get laid or is laying the initial groundwork of the getting laid process.

With that said, I think I received the very best compliment -- and this one more truthful than any other in my recent past. In passing, Fun Gay Co-Worker (who had no idea I was pondering gravity's effects (or lack thereof)) smiled down at me, stared admirably at my chest, and declared, "You have fantastic tits!"

:: blush ::

The man made my day. An honest passing comment from a person who has zero interest in getting into my pants. The girls and I so adore him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home