Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

23 May 2006

Little Known Fact About Me

Contrary what most people think, I love to cook.

How the misconception came about is beyond me, but it's a bit of a joke among my family and friends.

Now that I have more than ample time and opportunity to put my culinary skills to the test, I realize just how lonely it is to cook for one. There's something very fulfilling about throwing together a meal for two or more. But cooking for me alone... well, it's just not as worthwhile. As much as I wanted to, all I could muster up tonight was a salad. A darn good one at that. But nonetheless, a salad. Nothing fancy, nothing hard, nothing fulfilling.

Meal time can be a lonesome thing sometimes. I apparently haven't snapped out of my travel mode, where I had lovely dining partners each night. I also apparently had such fantasticly fatteningly yummy food that my body is rejecting the thought of anything that does not fall into the vegetable or fruit category.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home