Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

20 February 2006

Traveling the World -- 2006 Version

The 2006 travel season begins for me tomorrow. Truth be told, I'm about ready for it. Though my business travel can become a bit excessive at times, being home for 2 months was starting to become just a bit routine and I'm ready for the change of pace.

So go west, yound woman! I am off to wonderful Hong Kong, one of my very favorite places. Lots of appointments -- but I'll enjoy the warmer weather (even if it is while getting from one meeting to the next).

This will be a special trip as it marks the last time W and I will be traveling together. We make a good team, and he'll be sorely missed. We'll make the most of this trip, which should be a better good-bye than the standard hug-and-see-ya-later in the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home