Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

08 February 2006

Britney + Baby + Moving Vehicle = Utter Stupidity

Imagine my lack of surprise when I heard the news that Britney Spears was photographed driving with her four-month-old son on her lap. How can this shock me when everything else she's publicized doing is equally as weird/strange/wrong/ridiculous. Now I can add dangerous to the list -- and be justified in thinking she's boxes of lightbulbs short of bright.

To read her "excuse" for this latest activity amused me slightly, if only because I think deep down she really, truly believes that the public is going to buy it. She claims that she was fleeing for her and her sons life. (Fleeing! Gracious me, sounds so dramatic.) Yeah, because the paparazzi really want to hurt you and your son, hon.

In fact (and let's face it, it's true), dear Brit adores media attention. Whether it's being photographed with icky Kev or by her lonesome, she loves the snapshots, she loves the paparazzi, and she just plain loves the attention. So how can I buy the fact that she is now so fearful of the ones she was all buddy-buddy with just weeks ago?

The fact of the matter is, she got caught doing something beyond stupid (and I refuse to even venture a guess why because it hurts my head that much), and now she needs to come up with some valid reason why. The fact that her excuse doesn't hold water must have escaped Blondie.

Seriously, what is the world coming to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home