Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

08 February 2006

Better Than Scrabble

I've always liked Scrabble. It's a thinking game and ideal for the wordsmith in me. It reminds me of rainy days or late nights during summer trips to Michigan. Former Roomie and I always bend the rules just a little bit based on how many rum and cokes are in our system.

Possibly trumping the fun of Scrabble is Snatch, a more competitive word game. The goal is to make creative words by taking turns selecting tiles containing letters. Making things more interesting is the fact that players can "snatch" letters from their opponents to create their own (better) words.

(I'm sure there's a drinking game in here somewhere.)

I'm not sure when I'll be up in Northport vacationing next, but I must get this before that trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home