Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

05 June 2006

Time Management Doesn't Always Pay Off

I'm the type of worker bee that has a list of tasks and methodically sets about completing them. I'm pretty flexible and can roll with the punches. Did I mention I'm a killer multi-tasker?

All of this does not bode well for those slow days in the office when all major projects are underway and the little ones can wait for later in the week. I am one of four people currently in the office. The other three left within the last hour. Theere's no sense in me going anywhere since I need to be at The Club for a business dinner in an hour.

The rest of the week will be pretty similar. I've allocated a big project a day so I can be productive and the hours can go quickly. I wasn't so lucky today and have an hour to get through.

Time to read the online gossip rags.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home