Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

09 June 2006

Day Drinking

There is nothing like getting a half-day at the start of summer.

There is nothing like having co-workers who enjoy day-drinking as much as I do.

There is nothing like having AV Boy Wonder in town to tag along before his flight home.

There is nothing like a burger and Bloody Mary's (who knew they go so well?) while watching soccer.

There is nothing like $3 vodka drinks at Poag Mahones.

I'm Just A Girl is coming by the new pad and then we're dining tonight. Can't wait! We haven't seen each other in a good two years.

A good day all around.

2 Comments:

  • Hey! Thanks for dining with me tonight. It HAS been way too long since we've seen each other. At least now we can keep up to date this way and of course, more frequent dining experiences! Love ya......

    By Blogger RockerMom, at 10:05 PM  

  • I definitely look forward to seeing you- and The Boy- more often now. Buying this place has numerous perks, including being closer to my friends up northish.

    By Blogger mistressofchange, at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home