Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

22 March 2008

On the Road Again

For once the people who pay my bills didn't mislead me and I have enjoyed a "normal" life at home without any travel for the past 3 months. I forgot how great it can be to be home and do what I want, when I want without constant checking of schedules and planning weeks ahead and explaining that though I am the one that initiated plans, I'm also the one that needs to cancel them because of a last minute trip. Yes, I'm so enjoying having my life back.

With that said, I'm kicking off Travel 2008 this evening. Only this time, the trip is all about me and what I want to do and where I want to go. Entirely leisure-based. I'm leaving this snowy mess of a city behind me and heading out to San Diego to visit Diva Niece for Easter. Five days of sun, warmth, and a 2 1/2-year-old. Cannot. Wait.

I hope when I return everything is melted and Spring will have (finally) sprung.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home