Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

27 January 2008

The Beginning of Change

I am, for the most part, one of those people who embrace change. It's not as though I'm out there looking for it, but it seems easier to accept it than fight it kicking and screaming.

Diva Niece moves to California in 4 days. This is one change that I'm finding hard to embrace. But denying it or disliking it isn't going to stop it from happening.

She doesn't understand that I'm not coming along with her. She doesn't understand that the only time she will see me in the next few months is via web cam. I know this because she tells me so.

It just breaks my heart.

1 Comments:

  • What a sad time for you. However, no matter how far way you are, you will still be the most awesome of aunts!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home