Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

10 December 2006

Race Finale

Season 10 of The Amazing Race ends tonight. The show has slowly redeemed itself after the family season debacle and though it's not quite what it was seasons 1 through 6, it's still quite good and certainly still one of my very favorite shows.

Usually I feel strongly about the final three teams and know- in order of my greatest hope- which team I hope comes in first at the finish line. This season is entirely different. I don't have the faintest clue who will come in first, and to be honest I don't know if I care -- BECAUSE I DISLIKE THEM ALL.

The Pretty Boys annoy me to no end. Them and their pompous model smirks are just ridiculous. They're a strong team, though, and stand a very good chance of winning.

The Couple are whiners and complainers and are the sterotypical fighters--with each other. They annoy me just as much as the Pretty Boys do. Despite the fighting, they somehow have managed to pull it together enough to work well and complete their challenges and fight their way into the final 3.

Bama is a long shot, but they're an all-female team and there has yet to be all-female team to win the Race. With that said, I would be surprised if Bama can pull it off. They're slow and sluggish but have a lot of heart. They're the surprise team in this final 3, and I suppose if they have pulled it off this far, there's always hope for a win.

Who deserves it? I can think of 20 things I dislike about each team as opposed to 5 good things I can say in support of all three. And I certainly can't pick a favorite. Which means come tomorrow night I can relish all of the smarmy details and root for all or none of them. It is the one program I have sooo been looking forward to this week! Can't wait to see how it ends!

1 Comments:

  • I can't say I watch any reality shows now including American Idol (and my friends think I'm nuts since I sing). But right now I'm hooked on Nip/Tuck and trying to catch up to the current season. We just finished season one and season two is in the mail!!!!

    By Blogger RockerMom, at 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home