Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

06 December 2006

Heat Update

My association has a lovely lady who has worked for them since late summer. Her name is Debbie, and every time I call over there I hope I can speak to her. She's by far the nicest one there and also the one that gets things done quickly.

When I called the association about my heat issue this morning, I was thrilled I got her. In a matter of minutes, she had called the heating and cooling company they use, alerting them to my issue and giving them my info. A minute or two after that, the heating and cooling company had me on the phone, scheduling my appointment for tomorrow morning.

Very impressed am I. I can survive a little coolness for one more night- it honestly isn't uncomfortable, just a little annoying- and hopefully it really is just a loose valve or something (as they think it is).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home