Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

27 December 2006

More Bests and Worsts

Best New Person In My Life
Hands down, that's my GBF. Everyone that knows him loves him, and everyone that doesn't know him would adore him. He has increased the fun factor in my life to the nth degree and has made my life richer by knowing him.

Worst New Person In My Life
The new VP. I don't need another sleazy used car salesman-type in my life.

Most Entertaining Friend
That would be you, Rafferty.

Most Frustrating Friend
Hello, Know-It-All. Words can't describe how one person being so damn opinionated and having to be right all of the time can try my last good nerve. The fact that she can be nice and can be thoughtful is her only saving grace.

Best Re-Connection
Without a doubt, I'm Just A Girl. Now that we live closer, logistics are in our favor. January for drinks and karaoke is in the works.

And on a different subject... Movies
Seeing as I usually like most of what I spend money on, it's easier to recount the ones I couldn't even get through. In no particular order,
* Prairie Home Companion
* Stick It (so I like teen fluff occasionally. What about it?)
* Unbreakable (just saw this on video and now know why I passed it up a hundred times before)
* North Country

And...TV
Best New Show
* Ugly Betty. (Love it!)
* Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
* 30 Rock

Worst New Show(s) I Wasted My Time On
* Big Day (Big waste of time)
* The Class (Note to the creators: "Friends" was a fluke. Hang up your writing cap for a while.)

Continual Faves That Are Still All The Rage
* King of Queens (I love you, Kevin James)
* How I Met Your Mother (Gay or not, I adore the grown-up Doogie)

1 Comments:

  • Aw, thanks MoC. Always nice to be "honored!" Looking forward to singing some tunes with you next month!

    By Blogger RockerMom, at 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home