Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

18 December 2006

Update for I'm Just A Girl

Report from the front: No weirdness abounds in the office due to Friday's shenanigans, just as I suspected. In fact, not one person has brought it up, and Cute Co-Worker and I are getting along just as we have in the past.

Update on the rest of the weekend's activities- including the Raclette dinner party with pictures and a private party Rafferty and I crashed last night making for a debaucherous, naughty evening- to come as soon as I am home and truly sober.

I'm thinking about putting myself on the list for a half of a new liver because by the end of the month it will be suffering terribly. I *heart* the holiday season!

1 Comments:

  • Another naughty evening? My my, you ARE on a roll aren't you??? Glad that office life went on as usual!

    By Blogger RockerMom, at 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home