Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

04 November 2006

Strangers with Sake

Last night I'm Just a Girl and I went to Tsukasa. A great Japanese hibachi place, the kind folks at the restaurant thought it best to seat us with three random men, who turned out to be a whole helluva lot of fun. At their behest, we downed some sake and elevated voices and lots of laughs ensued. It was great fun, and so good to see my old friend.

In other news, I decided that I definitely like the idea of driving an SUV (big or small), if only because it is the one and only time when I am not vertically-challenged. Nice indeed.

1 Comments:

  • They would have been more fun if they'd actually come out with us. I think the married guy was anxious about getting home. Obviously he hasn't been married as long as me! Tee hee....

    By Blogger RockerMom, at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home