Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

23 October 2006

Merry Halloween

Biggest atrocity of the month: My neighbor has her Christmas tree up. And it's lit. I was so boggled by the sight, I couldn't do anything but stop and stare from my parking space.

I mean, if you have to have your tree up so early, you can at least put on pumpkin ornaments or some Halloween garland, right?

In other news, whilst shopping at Target for a devil's tail tonight, I plowed smack-dab into the beginnings of the yuletide season. There sat the big snowmen and reindeer, perched precariously on the shelves on the far back wall, right where Halloween ended. Apparently, Thanksgiving no longer exists.

1 Comments:

  • Come to think of it I was just at Target and didn't see much in the way of Halloween stuff. I'm sure that they've already got their Christmas stuff up too. Oh wait....it's HOLIDAY stuff.

    By Blogger RockerMom, at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home