Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

22 October 2006

Today's Post Should Be Brought to You by Oil of Olay

So, while driving home from shopping with Mom on this cold, gray, supposedly autumn day, I looked at my hands on the steering wheel and thought, "My, they're looking a little dry. I should really moisturize when I get home." Looking in the rearview mirror, I spied a horror of all horrors! Pulling down the visor and opening the small mirror, I closely inspected what I believe is a beginning of a wrinkle. Right there, under my left eye. I smiled; it crinkled. I didn't smile; it was still there. Faint, but still there. Mom, I never should have scoffed at the idea of using Oil of Olay when you tried to give me a helpful hint or two about aging graceful. Cher had it right: If I could turn back time... Agghhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home