Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

27 April 2006

Blah

Spring colds suck. I chalked up the first day or two to allergies. It is, after all, supposed to be the worst allergy season in ages. However, I woke up this morning and knew it was a cold. When you're getting worse, not better, it's a sure sign that the cold has not only arrived but is in full swing. Work sucked because I could barely stay conscious. And of course, some ever-observant co-workers had to repeatedly comment about me sounding a bit sick. Um, yeah, I know. Thanks for telling me. Again. Blah.

Am hoping that the work hours were the worst of it. Am feeling a bit better, but that's also because I'm drugged. And it's almost time to take more. I went through my being-a-baby period. But even that felt as though I was exerting far too much energy for too little sympathy in return. More medicine and sleep will hopefully do the trick. Tomorrow is too big a day for me to be feeling icky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home