Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

25 August 2007

Saturday Happenings

One can accomplish a lot when getting up at 7:30 am on a Saturday (who knew?). Take, for instance, my full day (and it's still early yet):

Made egg cups...










...and boy were they a yummy breakfast treat!

Went out to my car to start the day's errands and came across this sight.











Luckily, it missed landing on the cars that ordinarily would be parked in back of my spot -- and the meth house next door.


Swung by Carson's for my favorite quad-annual holiday: Clinique Days. Picked up some hot lipsticks and my freebies.


Had THE BEST EVER Brazilian wax here. The owner is the nicest lady and the best aesthetician. Unfortunately, the storm knocked their power out earlier in the week so they were operating on generators meant only for the wax area and the hair stations...so my much anticipated pedi had to be re-scheduled for next week. Bummer.


Hit Walgreens for some sundries (well, it was meant to be two sundries and turned into an entire armful. My senseless spending gets out of control whenever I walk in there--and I usually walk out wondering why o why I thought I needed beef jerky or candles or new pens).


And now here I am with plenty of day and night remaining. Still up on the day's docket: packing for Galena and some recipe-searching for tonight's dinner. Maybe some Entourage-watching. Definitely some sleeping since the Galena Express carpool is swinging by awfully early for me tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home