Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

08 May 2007

Surviving Cinco de Mayo

I've been limping around the past few days thanks to a little Cinco de Mayo accident wherein GBF (supposedly) accidentally pushed me down. My graceful spill kept my drink intact (not a drop spilled!) and provided entertainment for him, me, and our friends plus a few other nearby patrons. It also succeeded in bruising and spraining my right knee. Ah, the dangers of a long, hilarious night out with copious frosty beverages.

As for GBF, tomorrow is his last day with the company. I won't comment on what this means for the future work atmosphere or my daily office entertainment. But I will say we're all looking forward to celebrating his new employment elsewhere with several after-work cocktails. Not that any of us need an excuse to down a few libations...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home