Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

15 January 2007

Globes Recap

10/26. That's my win ratio. If this were school, I'd be failing miserably.

The show stayed on time, for the most part. Tom Hanks acted as though he was Warren Beatty's BFF. Maybe he is. In which case that's news to me. Warren Beatty seemed drunk...or maybe he's just not as eloquent as he appears when truly scripted.

I don't like Angie's tat's. It hit me full on just how ugly it is for her, especially for fancy dress-up occasions. Her back is a riddle.

Most people looked pretty awesome for the most part with these notable exceptions:
Naomi Watts (so disappointing from you, Aussie)
Evangeline Lilly (bad 80's couch?)
Annette Bening (were you drunk, too?)
Meryl Streep (I expect this)
Sienna Miller (wassup wit dat hair, girl?)
Jennifer Love Hewitt (no comment necessary)

Ladies, find a new stylist. Yours is lying to you.

Now...to wait 'til January 23 when the Oscar noms are announced...

4 Comments:

  • i think watts looked gorgeous & it is hard to believe anyone else believed otherwise. but...it takes all kinds.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:33 AM  

  • Yes, well, to each their own. I'm normally a big fan of hers, too. Just not keen on this year's dress. It won't stop me from seeing The Painted Veil--or for hoping that her Oscar get-up is better.

    By Blogger mistressofchange, at 8:44 AM  

  • I thought Cameron Diaz looked like a wedding cake gone bad. Maybe it was the black & white thing but really...she is so beautiful. Who lets her leave the house that way? (And I actually just watched it on TIVO this morning. Screw commercials and long speeches!)

    By Blogger RockerMom, at 11:33 AM  

  • You're right, Cameron has seen better days.

    By Blogger mistressofchange, at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home