Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

30 December 2006

The Penultimate Day of the Year

It seems appropriate on this second to last day of '06 that I look back on some of the goals (never "resolutions") I set just 366 days ago and assess just how close I came to success.

I did travel smarter (in nearly all cases) and have become so good at the preparation process I could write a book on it.

I've determined it's impossible for me to care less...however, I am learning how to better determine those situations when my caring will be a waste of good emotion.

Me-time is still lacking, and I need to work harder on that.

I've worked at nothing I love...outside of my day-to-day work, which is indeed something I like quite a bit. The search for something else that holds my passion and joy is still on, just not in active mode during the holidays.

My listening skills have been better honed, but the speaking softer is something that is just not me and will never change (sorry everyone!).

And yes, I bought my new home. And I love it muchly. This is the biggest accomplishment, and one that I'm happiest to move into the "attained fruition" category.

Oh, and happy birthday blog! Like I could forget...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home