Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

04 September 2006

How Productive Can One Person Be?

A rainy, gray Labor Day proved to be extremely productive.

* Two loads of laundry done.
* Trip to Target for birthday cards and a present completed (along with many things for me).
* Condo cleaned (including bathroom and kitchen floors).
* Dinner made.
* Movie watched (two stars).
* Vacation in southern France already being planned (I'm thinking Marseilles, Cannes, St. Tropez, Nice).
* Reviewed new cookbook for yummy recipes to tackle. Plenty of good Fall dishes in there.

=============================================

I miss Mom's cooking. My dinner was good but not great. It seems like there is always "something" missing whenever I endeavor to recreate her dishes. Could it be love?

=============================================

My mind is racing as I prepare to embark on what is to be a busy week. Exhausting. Work- and personal-related.

And yet...I think about everything else that needs to be accomplished. Everything I want to get done rather than just think about and wish. I should be more organized. Skinny PR Waif has a folder bursting at the seams that is her walking To Do List. I have no desire to be that organized, but if I commit something to paper, I expect that I will take it more seriously; work towards it a bit more. Dreams are good, but there is something be said for realizing them. Most are reachable with a little effort (even the big ones).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home