Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

09 January 2006

Fact or Fiction: It's Good All the Same

The Smoking Gun recently ran an expose which unearthed what they consider to be gross inconsistencies in the runaway hit book A Million Little Pieces.

I read their amazingly long report, and I'll tell ya, it bored me to death. TSG's reporters have obviously not read the book or are forgetting that some plot points are not hinged on the relevancy of any of what they are supposedly digging up. It's a story about a guy who kicked some brutal habits with assistance- and an unconventional attitude. None of that is make-believe.

The true bottom line is it's a good book. I read it before Oprah and recommended it before her as well. It'd be a pity if TSG's verbose article were to stop anyone from reading it. Fact or fiction, it really is worth the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home