Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

23 June 2007

H2O Warehouse Sale

How did I spend my morning? Getting up at the crack of dawn to drag my happy ass to H2O's one-day only annual warehouse sale. Getting there at 6:45 has its perks. I was in the third wave of ladies, gay men, and unhappy husbands to pour into the first tent and then wait patiently to be allowed into their warehouse, where all of their yummy products were available to the public at a fraction of their retail cost. I got about $500 worth of products for $112. (Can we say birthday, thank-you for collecting my mail, and Christmas presents?)

It was quite the sight to behold, and the H2O corporate folks were all really patient and kind and have this whole thing down to a science (this being their 9th year and all). Because they limit the number of people in the warehouse at a given time, there's no pushing, shoving, screaming, yelling, or bitchiness of any sort. It's just one great big blow-out sale, where the prices just can't be beat.

Now it's nap time. Getting up that early on a Saturday with that much morning activity is just insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home