Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

21 June 2007

Not Leaving Well Enough Alone

Even though I have as much knowledge of the situation as the next person (unless the next person is someone like Patrick Dempsey, in which case, I will completely defer to him), I'm willing to bet that Isaiah Washington is an outright liar who is incapable of leaving well enough alone. If things really went down like he says they did, why is this story coming out now, after his reprimand, after his community service PSA, and after his firing?

This isn't the first time this guy has had problems on set, from what I've read, and I'm willing to bet it won't be the last. I mean, really, no one likes a trouble-maker; people downright detest an angry, volatile trouble-maker. Unless it's creating a minor uproar among celebrity gossip hounds, in which case my eyes and ears are open--and I'm mocking every word they say.

Anyhoo, if he wants to take the high road, he should wise up and keep his mouth shut; find a whole new project to which he can devote his energy and leave his former castmates alone. Seriously, Isaiah, this is getting old and we just don't care anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home