Losing Control of My Inner Monologue

23 September 2006

Best. Pedi. Ever.

At Lucyna's Goldfingers Spa.

Yes, I was apprehensive. Yes, I could barely keep a straight face when I spoke (or wrote) about it.

But really, it was awesome. The woman who sat at my feet spoke limited English, so I honestly didn't catch her name. Therefore, thanks to ElleStar, we'll call her Pussy Galore and for the sake of humor and pop culture.

(See? I incorporated not only the name, but the plausibility factor. You never said it had to be exciting.)

Anyway, P.G. did a FAB job. There is nothing like a waifish, beauty queen Polish woman with the strength of a thousand men sloughing heels. Divine!

In addition to lasting more than a full hour and being probably one of the best pedis I've ever had, it was really affordable. I will definitely be back.

Tricocci's can kiss my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home